First-time guest Joe Reid joins us to discuss the Winter Olympics in Sochi (with an assist from Olympics superfan Kat Hazzard). We then go Around The Dial to share what we’ve each been obsessing about in the world of TV for the past week, and Tara offers a crackpot theory about a certain H&R Block TV ad. Joe presents the My So-Called Life episode “Other People’s Mothers” for submission to The Canon, and after naming the week’s Winner and Loser, we get into it with a Game Time to which Joe brings his usual Olympic spirit. Listen with your most patriotic spirit!
Production Note: Sorry about the on-air gravel eating. Snacking has been banned from future episodes.
- 🦬 Joe Reid
- Lead Topic ⛷ Winter Olympics
- Around The Dial 🤠 Justified
- Around The Dial ⚖️ The Biggest Loser
- Around The Dial 😇 The Good Wife
- Around The Dial Face Off
- The Canon 🏫 My So-Called Life S01.E10: Other People’s Mothers
- Winner & Loser 👍 House Of Cards
- Winner & Loser 👎 Jay Leno
- Game Time 🥔 Hot Potato