For its second season, Peacock’s Dr. Death tells the story of an Italian doctor who scammed both a TV journalist AND the medical establishment with his claims about artificial tracheas and stem cells; we tell you whether its pace requires the viewer to be TOO patient. Your latest queries have us thinking about gifts for our TVs, whole-household viewing rituals, and more. In lieu of Not Quite Winners And Losers Of The Week drawn from current events, we brings you 30+ Winners and Losers in top 10 (or 12) form. Then, after bestowing 15 seconds of fame on a birthday celebrant — in the correct month this time — we close up with an Extra Credit topic that’s all wet. Take a break from texting with your close personal friend The Pope and join us!
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this episode of Extra Extra Hot Great and dozens of others by becoming a member at Patreon. EEHG episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of EEHG, ad-free episodes of EHG, Discord chat access, occasional hard goods freebies and more!
- Announcement 📢 Forcening Pool Winner
- Lead Topic 👨🏼⚕️ Dr. Death
- Winner & Loser 👍 12 Best TV Show Titles That Start With The Letter A That Also Sound Like Ailments Presented In Alphabetically Order
- Winner & Loser 👍 10 Most Important Hollys
- Winner & Loser 👎 10 Worst Fictional Journalists
- 15s Of Fame 🕒 50 Again
- Extra Credit 💦 The Best Wet Things On Television