Sarah having stepped away from podcast prep to celebrate Thanksgiving, the podcast’s two turkey dinner abstainers hold down the fort with a discussion on Obliterated, the new Netflix series from the co-creators of Cobra Kai. Did it karate-kick its way into our hearts the way its predecessor did? Spoiler: no! Then we take on your latest Ask EHG queries on subjects including sick day programming and what our dogs probably think their names are. We name the week’s Not Quite Winners And Losers, then close it up with an Extra Credit on opera wars being waged on shows other than The Gilded Age. Put down that suitcase nuke (carefully) and join us!
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this episode of Extra Extra Hot Great and dozens of others by becoming a member at Patreon. EEHG episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of EEHG, ad-free episodes of EHG, Discord chat access, occasional hard goods freebies and more!
- Lead Topic 🎰 Obliterated
- Ask EHG 🙋🏼♀️ Scenery Chewers
- Winner & Loser 👍 Richard Dawson's Disease-free Mouth
- Winner & Loser 👎 The long-lost Dutton brother we will never meet on Yellowstone
- Winner & Loser 👍 The Alien TV series
- Winner & Loser 👎 Max (and David Zaslav)
- Extra Credit 🎭 Opera Wars Everywhere
- 🍆 "The Shocking Cost of C. Thomas Howell's Prosthetic You-Know-What for 'Obliterated'" at Collider
- 🏛️ EHG 407: "Roman Holiday"
- 📷 Photo: Ursula Coyote / Netflix