Will humans successfully colonize Mars in our lifetime, and if they do, should Tom Schwartz or Ariel Winter be among the first colonists? Someone at Fox was curious about this, which is how we got the network’s newest reality show, Stars On Mars. After we wrap up our discussion of THOSE idiots, we answer your latest queries about guests we’d love to book, show-to-board game adaptations, how we’d pass time without TV or internet, and more! Then we name the week’s Not Quite Winners and Losers, and wrap up with an Extra Credit on the celebrities we’d like to pay to hang out with us, and what we’d make them do. Help yourself to a food ration and listen!
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this episode of Extra Extra Hot Great and dozens of others by becoming a member at Patreon. EEHG episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of EEHG, ad-free episodes of EHG, Discord chat access, occasional hard goods freebies and more!
- Announcement 📢 Quick IANAC Sticker Info
- Lead Topic 👩🚀 Stars On Mars
- Ask EHG 🙋🏼♀️ Board Games & Animation Haters
- Winner & Loser 👍 Yellowjackets
- Winner & Loser 👎 The Jon Snow Prequel
- Winner & Loser 👍 Barry Bonds
- Winner & Loser 👎 Rapists
- Winner & Loser 👍 And Just Like That
- Winner & Loser 👎 Grease: Rise Of The Pink Ladies
- 15s Of Fame 🕒 Cinnamon Vampirecrunch
- Extra Credit 🎉 Cameo Live