After 15 seasons on two networks, Supernatural has finally hunted its last monster, and our French friend Caroline Lefloch is joining us to bury the series finale in an unmarked, shallow grave. Around The Dial takes us through I Hate Suzie, Peacock’s sequel to Saved By The Bell, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and new looks at the D.B. Cooper case in both History’s Greatest Mysteries and HBO’s The Mystery Of D.B. Cooper. Kimberly challenges us to Fleabag-enize a show by adding a hot clergy person to it; then it’s on to Guy’s submission of the Perfect Strangers episode “Just Desserts” for induction into The Canon. Finally, after crowning the week’s Winner and Loser, we end on a Game Time with a little Gallic flair. Load up the vintage Impala and join us!
- Lead Topic 👻 Supernatural
- Around The Dial 😡 I Hate Suzie
- Around The Dial ✏️ Saved By The Bell (2020)
- Around The Dial 🥸 Agatha Christie's Poirot
- Around The Dial 📜 History's Greatest Mysteries
- Around The Dial 🪂 The Mystery Of D.B. Cooper
- Extra Credit 🤑 Fleabag Redux
- The Canon 👨🍳 Perfect Strangers S03.E16: Just Desserts
- Winner & Loser 👍 Nick Offerman
- Winner & Loser 👎 The Drew Barrymore Show
- Game Time 🧠 How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down On The Farm (After They've Seen Paree)?