Max defender and periodically ashamed Michigander Stephanie Green returns to talk about the ménage à trois that was the Season 5 premiere of Catfish and whether there’s even a point to it anymore (…if ever). Liv takes us through the stages of the latest Gauntlet challenge in her Face Off report; Sarah takes us through American Tragedy, ABC’s 2000 miniseries on the O.J. Simpson trial, for The Blotter Presents. Tara and Sarah consider the forthcoming Biblical miniseries Of Kings And Prophets and ask: Will Dave Hate This? Around The Dial stops at Togetherness, Fit To Fat To Fit, Married By Mom And Dad, Love, The Biggest Loser, and The X-Files before Dave In Chicago makes his pitch for That ’70s Show‘s “That ’70s Musical” to be inducted into the Nonac. Tara and Joe identify the week’s Winner and Loser, and then it’s on to a Game Time set in Sarah’s very favourite place. Turn off the ringer on your burner phone and join us!
- Lead Topic 🎣 Catfish
- None 💄 Face Off
- The Blotter Presents 🔪 American Tragedy
- Will Dave Hate This? 👑 Of Kings And Prophets
- Around The Dial 👨👩👧 Togetherness
- Around The Dial 🏋️♀️ Fit To Fat To Fit
- Around The Dial 💍 Married By Mom And Dad
- Around The Dial 💞 Love
- Around The Dial ⚖️ The Biggest Loser
- Around The Dial 🛸 The X-Files
- The Nonac 💨 That '70s Show
- Winner & Loser 👍 America's Next Top Model
- Winner & Loser 👎 American Idol
- Game Time 🧠 Spaaaaaaaaace!