Thanks for your patience, friends! We’re back, and we’re joined by our esteemed colleague Alex Zeidel for a discussion of House Of Cards‘s third season. Sarah’s not a crackpot for thinking TV kids need to have a seat at the dinner table, Liv’s talking scary makeup with Dave, and we’re circling the dial with Togetherness, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, obscure Nimoy, and CSI: Dawson. After considering whether Alex’s RuPaul’s Drag Race Canon submission was sickening in the right ways, we crowned a winner and a loser, and Game Time really stretched the term “working title.” Over the Underwoods? Either way, there’s something fishy about this week’s episode of Extra Hot Great.
- Lead Topic ♠️ House Of Cards
- I Am Not A Crackpot 🍽 Kids Dinner Stormin'
- Around The Dial Face Off
- Around The Dial 🤲 Togetherness
- Around The Dial 🕳 Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Around The Dial 🔎 In Search Of
- Around The Dial 🚙 Flo From Progressive Lore
- Around The Dial 💾 C.S.I.: Cyber
- The Canon 🏁 RuPaul's Drag Race S05.E05: Snatch Game
- Winner & Loser 👍 Sex Criminals
- Winner & Loser 👎 Phil Robertson
- Game Time 🙋♂️ First Name Basis