Our esteemed colleague Jeff Drake helped the gang dish on the Boston season of Top Chef, before seeing if we felt a connection with the current Bachelor and his crop o’ lipstick-sharing crazies. Then Tara backhanded The Slap (for its own good, of course!), Jeff visited Broad City and Transparent, and Sarah pitched PBS’s endangered documentary programs before Dave taught us all a very important lesson about admitting it when you break a crotchety neighbor’s window. A Canon nomination for Fringe may have frozen us in amber; terrorists won, TV journalism lost; and FOEHG Alan Sepinwall submitted a great Game Time about lesser partners. Listeners, will you accept this rose…water aioli?
- Lead Topic 🧑🍳 Top Chef
- Around The Dial 📆 The Daily Show
- Around The Dial 👋 The Slap
- Around The Dial 🏙 Broad City
- Around The Dial 🏳️⚧️ Transparent
- Around The Dial 📹 HBO Documentaries
- Around The Dial 🪟 Who Broke My Window?
- The Canon 🐮 Fringe S05.E01: Transilience Thought Unifier-Model 11
- Winner & Loser 👍 The Terrorists
- Winner & Loser 👎 Brian Williams
- Game Time 👭 Partners And Other Strangers