Many years after Monk went off the air, Peacock’s getting the Bay Area band back together for a slow-starting, off-tone movie in which the titular Monk fights depression…and a basic-cable Jeff Bezos? We’ll talk about who it’s for, why they’re dragging Buntsy’s hometown into it, and more. Ask EHG addresses zombie shows, bad first impressions of good actors, toxic fandoms, and Cobra Kai theme parks, and our Not Quite Winners and Losers of the Week listed cop shows’ most notable siblings, other 2009-ending shows that need movies, and more. Finally, Sarah gave everyone the gift of bafflement when she forced everyone to watch 1982’s Christmas Comes To Pac-Land. Turn Dave’s purchases into programming and listen now!
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this episode of Extra Extra Hot Great and dozens of others by becoming a member at Patreon. EEHG episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of EEHG, ad-free episodes of EHG, Discord chat access, occasional hard goods freebies and more!
- Lead Topic 😷 Mr. Monk's Last Case
- Ask EHG 🙋🏼♀️ 7 Ups
- Winner & Loser 🛒 Top 10 Items From Dave's Amazon Purchased List That Would Make Good TV Show Titles
- Winner & Loser 🚔 Top 10 Most Notable Cop-Show Siblings
- Winner & Loser 🎬 Top 10 Other Shows That, Since THEY Ended In 2009, Most Deserve Follow-Up Movies
- Extra Credit 🟡 Sarah Forces Everyone To Watch Christmas Comes To Pac-Land