Our beloved Sarah has taken the week off to celebrate both her wedding anniversary and America’s birthday, so the two Canadians dig into the final season of Jack Ryan (or Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan for the sticklers). Was four seasons too much or not enough? Your latest Ask EHG queries take us through topics including but not limited to: goofy subtitles; Hunter S. Thompson; NASCAR; and why Canadian TV is such a bummer. To make up for Sarah’s absence, we each double up our Not Quite Winners And Losers Of The Week, and give you your 15 Seconds Of Fame. Then we close out with an Extra Credit segment in which we staff our ultimate TV restaurants. Deal with any of your remaining dead drops, then listen!
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this episode of Extra Extra Hot Great and dozens of others by becoming a member at Patreon. EEHG episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of EEHG, ad-free episodes of EHG, Discord chat access, occasional hard goods freebies and more!
- Lead Topic 🕵🏻♂️ Jack Ryan
- Ask EHG 🙋🏼♀️ NASCAR & Canada
- Winner & Loser 👍 John De Mol
- Winner & Loser 👍 Babylon Berlin
- Winner & Loser 👎 Grand Rapids NBC affiliate WOOD-TV
- Winner & Loser 👎 Kevin Spacey
- Winner & Loser 👍 The Righteous Gemstones
- Winner & Loser 👍 Rivals
- Winner & Loser 👎 ABC shows sent to oblivion
- Winner & Loser 👎 Freeform cancellations
- 15s Of Fame 🕒 More Frasier & Paris sucks
- Extra Credit 🍽️ Ultimate TV Restaurant