Our resident (reluctant) GoT expert Jeff Drake is back to talk about HBO’s ponderous, poorly wigged prequel to Game Of Thrones, House Of The Dragon — who it’s for, why it’s so murkily lit, when it’s going to get out of the administrative world-building weeds and get interesting, and which actors are making us long for the upcoming time jump. After that, we jumped into Around The Dial with She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, Bluey‘s third season, and Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn’t Exist, and Erica challenged us to drop Jeff “the Dude” Bridges into existing shows. The gang slipped and slid towards the Canon in a twelfth-season It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia pitch; Paul Rudd won, and arranged TV marriages lost; and Game Time had us contemplating the shows that just keep draggin’ on. The old gods have spoken: listen to the latest Extra Hot Great!
- Lead Topic 🐲 House Of The Dragon
- Around The Dial ⚖️ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law
- Around The Dial 🐶 Bluey
- Around The Dial 🦈 Zig & Sharko
- Around The Dial Untold
- Extra Credit 🌉 An Infinite Number Of Bridges
- The Canon 🔔 It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S12.E02: The Gang Goes To A Water Park
- Winner & Loser 👍 Only Murders In The Building
- Winner & Loser 👎 Love Is Blind
- Game Time 👴🏼 House Of The Draggin'
- 🦆 Jeff Drake's show Central Park
- 🤬 Jeff's podcast 9 Chickweed Rage is now up!
- 🚓 The Hot Fuzz gif
- 🤢 "Inside Hollywood's Visual Effects Crisis" at Defector
- 🎙 Tara's interview with Stefani Robinson at Vanity Fair
- 👑 The top 50 King Of Queens episodes at Vulture
- 📚 15% off selected items at Exhibit B. Books
- 📷 Photo: Ollie Upton / HBO