With summer nearly upon us, we’re dusting off a format we haven’t done in a while, looking at the premieres that are coming in the weeks and months ahead and each choosing one title we’re into; one we SHOULD be into but aren’t; and one NO ONE should be into. Joining us for this very important work is longtime listener, first-time guest Stacy Lambe! After we all offer our summer picks (and un-picks), we consider Dave In Chicago’s Extra Credit question and answer which TV side character deserves their own Kevin Can F— Himself-type star vehicle. We also play a notable scene from the Netflix original movie Stowaway and discuss whether it’s Worse Than Jazz. Next, we debate whether Daria‘s “Dye! Dye! My Darling” should be inducted into the Canon. Finally, we name the week’s Winner and Loser, and close out with a Game Time you might want to enjoy with a sachet of jordan almonds. Grab yourself a popsicle and join us!
- Lead Topic 👙 Summer TV Preview
- Extra Credit 🖕 Eff You Too!
- Is This Worse Than Jazz? 🎷 A scene from Netflix's Stowaway
- The Canon 🏆 Daria S04.E13: Dye! Dye! My Darling
- Winner & Loser 👍 Scripted true-crime projects
- Winner & Loser 👎 Glenn Gordon Caron
- Game Time 🧠 Just Married