Brandon is back to talk about last weekend’s Brutal Bridesmaids and its strange lack of bloodshed, plus ugly bridal fashion, an emergency male-stripper substitution, and realistic wedding-party cliques. We went Around The Dial with Close Enough, Punky Brewster‘s reboot, Search Party, Murder Among The Mormons, and Dave’s 911 Lone Star report before re-imagining legendary episodes of TV as Lifetime movies in an Extra Credit from David Ellis Dickerson. We dug into a classic episode of The Mole for Canon Consideration, then declared the GLOW team winners and Joss Whedon a huge loser before heading to the DC-verse for Game Time. Chug that Booty Blaster; it’s time for an all-new Extra Hot Great.
- 👤 Brandon
- Lead Topic 👰♀️ Brutal Bridesmaids
- Around The Dial 🏠 Close Enough
- Around The Dial 🧑🎤 Punky Brewster
- Around The Dial 🔦 Search Party
- Around The Dial ☠️ Murder Among The Mormons
- Around The Dial 🧑🚒 9-1-1: Lone Star
- Extra Credit 👼 Mother, May I Sleep With Angel?
- The Canon 🏆 The Mole S02.E11: The Eleventh Betrayal
- Winner & Loser 👍 GLOW creators Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch
- Winner & Loser 👎 Joss Whedon
- Game Time 🧠 It Happened in DC