Fox is welcoming summer with a very silly American Gladiators take on tag — yes, the playground game — so who better than Daniel MacEachern, veteran of our Holey Moley episode last year, to join us to discuss it? Around The Dial clicks through Snowpiercer, Katy Keene, Call The Midwife (CW: there are clips and you will cry), The Last Dance, Killing Eve, and a preview of Holey Moley‘s Season 2 premiere. Mary uses her Extra Credit to ask us which TV role permanently ruined an actor for us. We consider the induction of Big Mouth‘s “I Survived Jessi’s Bat Mitzvah” into The Canon. Then after naming the week’s Winner and Loser, it’s on to a Game Time that lives to serve. Race up a wall if you have to, but listen!
- Lead Topic 👉 Ultimate Tag
- Around The Dial 🚆 Snowpiercer
- Around The Dial 🏙 Katy Keene
- Around The Dial 👶 Call The Midwife
- Around The Dial 🏀 The Last Dance
- Around The Dial 🔪 Killing Eve
- Around The Dial ⛳️ Holey Moley
- Extra Credit 🤑 Who Stank Up The Actor?
- The Canon 😵 Big Mouth
- Winner & Loser 👍 The Mandalorian Timothy Olyphant
- Winner & Loser 👎 Brian Austin Green
- Game Time 🧠 Butlerfield Earth