Criminal Justice remake The Night Of bowed on HBO this week, and Al Lowe Huff is back to discuss the show, the original, and the importance of casting. The History Channel wondered if DB Cooper’s case is Closed? before Tara Flipped Out, Allison joined the Odd Squad, Joe was Shown A Hero, and Sarah went on The Hunt while Dave got tired of being Preached to. Ron pitched Deadwood’s second season premiere for the fucking Canon; Carrie Coon won and Roger Ailes lost; and Rob Hartmann bent our minds with another timely Game Time. It’s time to open a file on an all-new Extra Hot Great!
- Lead Topic 🌃 The Night Of
- The Blotter Presents 🔪 D.B. Cooper: Case Closed?
- Around The Dial 🔨 Flipping Out
- Around The Dial 🕵️♀️ Odd Squad
- Around The Dial 🗳 Show Me A Hero
- Around The Dial 🐻 The Hunt
- Around The Dial 🙏 Preacher
- The Canon ⛏ Deadwood
- Winner & Loser 👍 Fargo Carrie Coon
- Winner & Loser 👎 Roger Ailes
- Game Time 🧠 More Chicken, More Egg