Joe Reid joins us to discuss the week in TV as Ryan Murphy premieres the fourth season of American Horror Story, murderous clown and all. Around The Dial takes us through Extreme Cheapskates, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., HBO’s announcement of a standalone streaming service, and Sarah and Joe engaging in a postseason baseball commentator fantasy draft (and if you’re friends with Joe Buck, don’t let him listen). The unwelcome return of the We Are All Domer segment carries us into a much more enjoyable topic: Joe’s submission of The Good Wife‘s “Red Team, Blue Team” to The Canon. An overstuffed listing of the week’s Winner and Loser is our last stop before a seasonally appropriate spoooooky Game Time, with a very special host. Snuggle up on your picnic blanket without a single care in the world and enjoy!
- 🦬 Joe Reid
- Lead Topic 🤡 American Horror Story: Freakshow
- Around The Dial 👛 Extreme Cheapskates
- Around The Dial ⚾️ Baseball
- Around The Dial 📺 HBO
- Around The Dial 🛡 Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Around The Dial 🍙 Under The Dome
- The Canon 😇 The Good Wife S04.E14: Red Team Blue Team
- Winner & Loser 👍 NFL
- Winner & Loser 👎 Phil Robertson
- Game Time Monster Mash