HBO’s monster hit sci-fantasy series Game Of Thrones, which means we tapped our two Thronesters — Rankler Jeff Drake and Particleer Nick Rheinwald-Jones — to discuss it. We also go Around The Dial to touch on David Letterman’s retirement from The Late Show; the Season 3 premiere of Veep; the series premiere of Turn; the promised crossover of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.; and the Previously.TV forum rewatches of Firefly and Stargate SG1. We consider user Victor Savage’s Canon submission: the “Insane In The Mainframe” episode of Futurama. Then it’s on to Winner and Loser and a non-regulation Game Time with THREE Dave Points at stake! Feed your dragon and settle in.
- Lead Topic 🚽 Game Of Thrones
- Around The Dial 🦷 Letterman retires
- Around The Dial 🗽 Turn
- Around The Dial 🛡 Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Around The Dial 👀 Rewatches
- The Canon 🤖 Futurama S03.E10: Insane in the Mainframe
- Winner & Loser 👍 Surprise!
- Winner & Loser 👎 The Carrie Diaries
- Game Time 🎸 Bands On The Run